Make Money Online Today!

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click

Megan Fox Counts Up the Guys Who've Seen Her Naked

People.com Monday August 31, 2009

Megan Fox is very good at telling people a little more than they may want to know, including how she wishes she'd taken a part in the Hannah Montana movie, her phobia about newspapers and how many guys she's been naked in front of.
Make that boys she's been naked in front of.
"I never call them guys. I always called them boys. Maybe it's a superiority complex – my needing to keep them down," she explains in the October issue of Cosmopolitan.
The sultry Transformers and Jennifer's Body beauty, 23, even talks about how she gets diarrhea whenever she has to go onstage – which could be tied into some surprising self-image issues she has.
"I'm very confident in how I project my personality," she says. "But in terms of how I look, I'm completely, hysterically insecure. I'm self-loathing, introverted and neurotic."
She's even uncomfortable when she's compared – favorably, even – to Angelina Jolie. "People see a dark-haired girl with tattoos who's in an action movie, and it's 'She's the next Angelina,' " says Fox. "But I have nothing in common with her. If someone were to tell me she's a vampire, I'd go 'Yeah, okay, totally.' " 

No comments: